OPEN STUDIOS are for you, students of JOE’S Garage. Use the tools you know, connect with other artists (like yourself), and leave the expense out of this fun you-time out!
Consider doing this at an OPEN STUDIO:
- Put the finishing touches on ANY JOE’S Garage class project because you couldn’t finish in time since Natalie has parameter challenges.
- Go for a TUMBLE, because it’s so darn fun to clean ANY silver jewelry with steel pellets!
- GLOW in the Creative Vibe.
- Add a brand spanking new satin finish to a dingy old charm.
- LISTEN to Imagine Dragons Pandora Station.
- ROUND out ANY ring while taking out your pent up frustrations, with the use of one of the Studio’s Featured Mallets.
- FIX or REPLACE jump rings and clasps on ALL your jewelry. I have lots of chain, clasps, & ear wires. Do it DIY or do it Old School: BUY IT.
- RESET a stone.
- RE-CREATE a lost earring, or make a charm bracelet with all your Onesies.
- WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THIS? I can make a brooch with a handmade PIN BACK!
Or, make something completely NEW! I can set you up!
Check the calendar for the next OPEN STUDIO.