OPEN STUDIOS are for you, students of JOE’S Garage. Use the tools you know, connect with other artists (like yourself), and leave the expense out of this fun you-time out!
Consider doing this at an OPEN STUDIO:
- Put the finishing touches on ANY JOE’S Garage class project because you couldn’t finish in time since Natalie has parameter challenges.
- Go for a TUMBLE, because it’s so darn fun to clean ANY silver jewelry with steel pellets!
- GLOW in the Creative Vibe.
- Add a brand spanking new satin finish to a dingy old charm.
- LISTEN to Imagine Dragons Pandora Station.
- ROUND out ANY ring while taking out your pent up frustrations, with the use of one of the Studio’s Featured Mallets.
- FIX or REPLACE jump rings and clasps on ALL your jewelry. I have lots of chain, clasps, & ear wires. Do it DIY or do it Old School: BUY IT.
- RESET a stone.
- RE-CREATE a lost earring, or make a charm bracelet with all your Onesies.
- WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THIS? I can make a brooch with a handmade PIN BACK!
Or, make something completely NEW! I can set you up!
Check the calendar for the next OPEN STUDIO.
Classes pictured above: Aluminum Kisses,
Enameled Wave Spinner, Forever Bracelet.
4 thoughts on “TOP 10 Things to do at OPEN STUDIO”
Where is Joes Garage?
Hello mjmm2014! JOE’S Garage is in central Sioux Falls. Your class info will have all the specifics. Please see my calendar tab for upcoming classes!
If the calendar already says open studio can we just show up or do we need to call ahead to let you know how many people will be coming? For example I see there’s an open studio on July 1st at 7:15pm.
You can just show up, BUT I may cancel if no one arrives by 5 minutes after. If you can let me know you’ll be there, I will wait the entire time!