NEW Circuit Sewing
What’s the hardest thing about machine sewing?
Getting everything else in your life in order so you have the space and bandwidth to mentally and actually haul out all of your sewing stuff!
How cool would it be to arrive at a magical sewer’s paradise where your pre-washed and dried fabric is already cut, there is a machine pre-threaded and footed for each task, and all you have to do is follow the path? It makes a weekend project take about as long as a leisurely cup of coffee!
This might be equated to mandala coloring pages meets Marcy Tilton!
I love to sew, and I like comfortable clothes that make me feel good in my skin. I have designed some key pieces I think you’ll love! Here are two classic aprons with features you won’t find in stores.
Grab your Map! Choose the fabric kit shown, or pick from other kits (similar to the one shown on the dress form). Both sides of these reversible aprons are patterned cotton fabric, that have been washed and dried. Everything is ready, the machines are set up, and the pattern is yours to keep!
Some of the features:
- Both aprons are reversible.
- Kangaroo pass-through weltless-welt pocket on the Crafter’s Apron is shared by both reversible sides of the apron.
- Easy-peasey patch pockets that practically make themselves!
- No hems to turn anywhere!
- No hand sewing, unless you want to add your personal surface treatment.
- All my aprons have cell phone pockets!
- The ties are wrap-around-to-the-front long.
- The neck strap is adjustable.
- Go home with a finished apron!